Complaints after huge flat party in Belsize Park sees police called on repeated nights
- Credit: Bernhard Raschke
Police were called to Belsize Park on Sunday night after neighbours reported “up to 100” young people shouting and fighting at a party in a rented property in Lyndhurst Gardens.
Scotland Yard officers engaged with those at the party, with witnesses describing it as a “stand-off”.
Neighbours Bernhard and Anke Raschke were among those disturbed by antisocial behaviour and called the police.
Bernhard said: “Throughout the evening young people kept arriving by car or motorbike.
“It was very loud and continued into the early hours. We went out for dinner and came back and everything was still going.”
You may also want to watch:
Roger Montgomery, who runs the area’s neighbourhood watch, said it was a shocking event.
Police said officers gave advice to those present, but no arrests were made.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
Neighbours said a large amount of litter and broken glass was left in the road, and up towards Belsize Crescent, after the party.