Mystery fan who gatecrashed Tottenham's Carling Cup celebrations
Gatecrashing a party is one thing, but for this fan was in another league as he blagged his way onto Wembley s famous turf and joined in the jubilant champagne celebrations for Tottenham s greatest moment for a decade. This mystery fan in the blue tracksu
Gatecrashing a party is one thing, but for this fan was in another league as he blagged his way onto Wembley's famous turf and joined in the jubilant champagne celebrations for Tottenham's greatest moment for a decade.
This mystery fan in the blue tracksuit on the left got in on the act after Spurs had been presented with the Carling Cup following their 2-1 victory over Chelsea at Wembley.
Apparently he told officials he was a relative of Chelsea's Joe Cole and wanted to console the Blues player who had to settle for a runners-up medal.
But once on the pitch he joined enthusiastically in the Spurs celebrations, and while the players obviously knew that he was an interloper, no-one seemed to care.
You may also want to watch:
It was that kind of day for the Lilywhites.
IF you know the identity of the fan, email email@example.com
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 4 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 7 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 8 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 Letters: The floods!