Mystery fan who gatecrashed Tottenham's Carling Cup celebrations
Gatecrashing a party is one thing, but for this fan was in another league as he blagged his way onto Wembley s famous turf and joined in the jubilant champagne celebrations for Tottenham s greatest moment for a decade. This mystery fan in the blue tracksu
Gatecrashing a party is one thing, but for this fan was in another league as he blagged his way onto Wembley's famous turf and joined in the jubilant champagne celebrations for Tottenham's greatest moment for a decade.
This mystery fan in the blue tracksuit on the left got in on the act after Spurs had been presented with the Carling Cup following their 2-1 victory over Chelsea at Wembley.
Apparently he told officials he was a relative of Chelsea's Joe Cole and wanted to console the Blues player who had to settle for a runners-up medal.
But once on the pitch he joined enthusiastically in the Spurs celebrations, and while the players obviously knew that he was an interloper, no-one seemed to care.
You may also want to watch:
It was that kind of day for the Lilywhites.
IF you know the identity of the fan, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 8 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 9 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 10 Gravestone is a reminder that slavery left its mark in north London