Muswell Hill shop manager collapses in front of customers
Customers at a high street store were stunned to see a 42-year-old member of staff drop dead in front of them. Mohammed Abdulali suffered a heart attack at Moss Bros in Muswell Hill on August 15 at 1.30pm. He was the assistant manager of the designer clo
Customers at a high street store were stunned to see a 42-year-old member of staff drop dead in front of them.
Mohammed Abdulali suffered a heart attack at Moss Bros in Muswell Hill on August 15 at 1.30pm. He was the assistant manager of the designer clothing store for men along the Broadway.
Paramedics were called to the scene after Mr Abdulali collapsed.
A spokeswoman from the London Ambulance Service said: "He was in cardiac arrest and so the crews made every effort to resuscitate him, but sadly he died on the scene."
You may also want to watch:
Police were called shortly afterwards at 2pm.
A police spokeswoman said: "We are often called to sudden deaths. The man was deceased on police arrival. It's being treated as a non-suspicious sudden death."
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 6 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 7 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 8 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 9 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'
- 10 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
Mr Abdulali lived in Edmonton with his wife, Nilofer.
Philip Mountford, chief executive of the Moss Bros Group, which also owns designer label Hugo Boss, paid tribute to Mr Abdulali.
He said: "We are all very saddened to hear the news of Mr Mohammed Abdulali's death, assistant manager of the Muswell Hill Moss store.
"Our sympathy goes out to Mr Abdulali's family, friends and colleagues at this difficult time. Mr Abdulali was a valued member of staff at Moss and will be greatly missed within the company."
Suresh Shah, manager of nearby Fabric Menswear, said: "I didn't realise until later. Some customers came in and told me that someone had passed away.