Muswell Hill shop manager collapses in front of customers
Customers at a high street store were stunned to see a 42-year-old member of staff drop dead in front of them. Mohammed Abdulali suffered a heart attack at Moss Bros in Muswell Hill on August 15 at 1.30pm. He was the assistant manager of the designer clo
Customers at a high street store were stunned to see a 42-year-old member of staff drop dead in front of them.
Mohammed Abdulali suffered a heart attack at Moss Bros in Muswell Hill on August 15 at 1.30pm. He was the assistant manager of the designer clothing store for men along the Broadway.
Paramedics were called to the scene after Mr Abdulali collapsed.
A spokeswoman from the London Ambulance Service said: "He was in cardiac arrest and so the crews made every effort to resuscitate him, but sadly he died on the scene."
You may also want to watch:
Police were called shortly afterwards at 2pm.
A police spokeswoman said: "We are often called to sudden deaths. The man was deceased on police arrival. It's being treated as a non-suspicious sudden death."
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
Mr Abdulali lived in Edmonton with his wife, Nilofer.
Philip Mountford, chief executive of the Moss Bros Group, which also owns designer label Hugo Boss, paid tribute to Mr Abdulali.
He said: "We are all very saddened to hear the news of Mr Mohammed Abdulali's death, assistant manager of the Muswell Hill Moss store.
"Our sympathy goes out to Mr Abdulali's family, friends and colleagues at this difficult time. Mr Abdulali was a valued member of staff at Moss and will be greatly missed within the company."
Suresh Shah, manager of nearby Fabric Menswear, said: "I didn't realise until later. Some customers came in and told me that someone had passed away.