Muswell Hill robbery: Police arrest two over alleged after-school offences targeting children
- Credit: Archant
Two males were arrested on Thursday on suspicion of robbing a group of Muswell Hill schoolboys.
The suspects were detained after "intelligence-led" after school patrols in Muswell Hill.
Officers were alerted to a group who were "suspected to be intimidating schoolchildren".
After being approached by officers, they ran off, but two of the group - including a 15 year-old - were subsequently arrested nearby.
Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Police's Insp Paul Dwyer said: "My officers are patrolling Muswell Hill but I would continue to encourage students to report incidents to police so we can swiftly act upon them just like this one."
"Robbery is a priority for Haringey Police and we are proactively out in plain clothes and uniform to deal with any such offences."
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 4 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 5 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 6 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 7 'Ejiofor leadership took significant steps to improve social care services'
- 8 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 9 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 10 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'