Muswell Hill robbery: Police arrest two over alleged after-school offences targeting children
- Credit: Archant
Two males were arrested on Thursday on suspicion of robbing a group of Muswell Hill schoolboys.
The suspects were detained after "intelligence-led" after school patrols in Muswell Hill.
Officers were alerted to a group who were "suspected to be intimidating schoolchildren".
After being approached by officers, they ran off, but two of the group - including a 15 year-old - were subsequently arrested nearby.
Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Police's Insp Paul Dwyer said: "My officers are patrolling Muswell Hill but I would continue to encourage students to report incidents to police so we can swiftly act upon them just like this one."
"Robbery is a priority for Haringey Police and we are proactively out in plain clothes and uniform to deal with any such offences."
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 7 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 8 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 9 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 10 Redeveloping pubs and shops steals value from surrounding homes