Muswell Hill robbery: Police arrest two over alleged after-school offences targeting children
- Credit: Archant
Two males were arrested on Thursday on suspicion of robbing a group of Muswell Hill schoolboys.
The suspects were detained after "intelligence-led" after school patrols in Muswell Hill.
Officers were alerted to a group who were "suspected to be intimidating schoolchildren".
After being approached by officers, they ran off, but two of the group - including a 15 year-old - were subsequently arrested nearby.
Enquiries are ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
Haringey Police's Insp Paul Dwyer said: "My officers are patrolling Muswell Hill but I would continue to encourage students to report incidents to police so we can swiftly act upon them just like this one."
"Robbery is a priority for Haringey Police and we are proactively out in plain clothes and uniform to deal with any such offences."
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown