Muswell Hill police hunting man over six robberies in August
- Credit: Archant
Muswell Hill police are hunting a man thought to be responsible for up to six robberies during August.
The Muswell Hill neighbourhood policing team are asking for help identifying the suspect as they continue to investigate the incidents which have happened between August 15 and August 29.
The incidents have all taken place in the Parkland Walk, Muswell Hill and Alexandra Palace areas.
The police said; “A few robberies have taken place between 15 & 29 August in Muswell Hill with similar suspect details. If you know anyone who may match that description please get in touch.”
Police are looking for a black male, thought to be between 16 and 20. He has dreadlocks and has been reported as riding a blue bicycle.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help the police find this man is asked to contact the Muswell Hill policing team on MuswellHill@met.pnn.police.uk or via @MPSMuswellHill on Twitter.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 7 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 8 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Redeveloping pubs and shops steals value from surrounding homes