Muswell Hill creatives showcase their wares to the public
A collective of creative designers from Muswell Hill launched their first public sale in St James’s Square.
Braving the cold and the rain, the Muswell Hill Creatives welcomed curious passersby and serious buyers as they sold unique prints, photographs, drawings last Saturday.
“Yes it was wet, but considering it was wet, it went really well,” said Rachel Booth-Clibborn, founder member of Muswell Hill Creatives.
“It was lovely to see all this creativity in the area.”
Ms Booth-Clibborn first formed the creative collective last year to give local designers a space to exchange ideas, critique one another and showcase their work, rather than working from home in isolation.
You may also want to watch:
Among the creatives unveiling their work were printmaker Lucy Chapman, Isabella Lepri exhibiting ceramics, and Becca Cadbury selling rare embroidered Obi silks.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate