Muswell Hill creatives showcase their wares to the public
A collective of creative designers from Muswell Hill launched their first public sale in St James’s Square.
Braving the cold and the rain, the Muswell Hill Creatives welcomed curious passersby and serious buyers as they sold unique prints, photographs, drawings last Saturday.
“Yes it was wet, but considering it was wet, it went really well,” said Rachel Booth-Clibborn, founder member of Muswell Hill Creatives.
“It was lovely to see all this creativity in the area.”
Ms Booth-Clibborn first formed the creative collective last year to give local designers a space to exchange ideas, critique one another and showcase their work, rather than working from home in isolation.
You may also want to watch:
Among the creatives unveiling their work were printmaker Lucy Chapman, Isabella Lepri exhibiting ceramics, and Becca Cadbury selling rare embroidered Obi silks.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 6 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 7 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate