Police appeal for help after 12 year old robbed on Muswell Hill’s W7 bus
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying a suspect after a 12 year-old was robbed on board a bus in Muswell Hill.
The robbery took place at around 4.45pm on July 13 when the suspect, a black teenager, got on the W7 bus on Muswell Hill Broadway.
He proceeded to sit directly behind the 12 year-old and threaten to hurt them unless they handed over their mobile phone.
The suspect is believed to be in his mid to late teens and around 5’9. He is of a large build.
After taking the phone, the suspect left the bus at Grosvenor Gardens.
Detectives would like to speak with anyone who was on the bus or who recognises the teenager.
The police confirmed their enquiries continue and no arrests have yet been made.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'
- 8 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 9 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 10 'Superior York stone’ to be laid in Hornsey Town Hall Square
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at Haringey via the 101 service, quoting crime reference number 5691/13July.