Police appeal for help after 12 year old robbed on Muswell Hill’s W7 bus
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying a suspect after a 12 year-old was robbed on board a bus in Muswell Hill.
The robbery took place at around 4.45pm on July 13 when the suspect, a black teenager, got on the W7 bus on Muswell Hill Broadway.
He proceeded to sit directly behind the 12 year-old and threaten to hurt them unless they handed over their mobile phone.
The suspect is believed to be in his mid to late teens and around 5’9. He is of a large build.
After taking the phone, the suspect left the bus at Grosvenor Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives would like to speak with anyone who was on the bus or who recognises the teenager.
The police confirmed their enquiries continue and no arrests have yet been made.
- 1 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 4 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 7 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 8 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at Haringey via the 101 service, quoting crime reference number 5691/13July.