Police appeal for help after 12 year old robbed on Muswell Hill’s W7 bus
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying a suspect after a 12 year-old was robbed on board a bus in Muswell Hill.
The robbery took place at around 4.45pm on July 13 when the suspect, a black teenager, got on the W7 bus on Muswell Hill Broadway.
He proceeded to sit directly behind the 12 year-old and threaten to hurt them unless they handed over their mobile phone.
The suspect is believed to be in his mid to late teens and around 5’9. He is of a large build.
After taking the phone, the suspect left the bus at Grosvenor Gardens.
Detectives would like to speak with anyone who was on the bus or who recognises the teenager.
The police confirmed their enquiries continue and no arrests have yet been made.
- 1 Police called to 'youth with knife trying to climb school gates'
- 2 Covid: North London hospital admissions rising amid national surge
- 3 Alexandra Palace: 2 hospitalised in Red Bull's Soapbox Race
- 4 Unarmed man shot by police during prison break was ‘lawfully killed’
- 5 Elvis Presley songwriter and former Ham&High columnist dies aged 82
- 6 Jailed: 9 north London offenders put behind bars in June
- 7 Night-time fishing suspended at Vale of Health following 'antisocial behaviour'
- 8 Father's fear autistic son will 'dive through' window of unsafe West Hampstead home
- 9 I want to philately! Freddie Mercury’s stamp collection goes on display
- 10 Five classic Rolling Stones moments at BST Hyde Park
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at Haringey via the 101 service, quoting crime reference number 5691/13July.