Police appeal for help after 12 year old robbed on Muswell Hill’s W7 bus
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help identifying a suspect after a 12 year-old was robbed on board a bus in Muswell Hill.
The robbery took place at around 4.45pm on July 13 when the suspect, a black teenager, got on the W7 bus on Muswell Hill Broadway.
He proceeded to sit directly behind the 12 year-old and threaten to hurt them unless they handed over their mobile phone.
The suspect is believed to be in his mid to late teens and around 5’9. He is of a large build.
After taking the phone, the suspect left the bus at Grosvenor Gardens.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives would like to speak with anyone who was on the bus or who recognises the teenager.
The police confirmed their enquiries continue and no arrests have yet been made.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 7 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 8 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 9 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 10 Hampstead Heath: Does an increase in visitors mean fewer birds?
Anyone with information is asked to contact detectives at Haringey via the 101 service, quoting crime reference number 5691/13July.