Muswel Hill stabbing: Teenager suffers knife wound to chest
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed in Muswell Hill on Saturday night.
On July 11, a 17-year-old boy was found with a knife wound to his chest in Muswell Hill Place just before midnight.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene, and the teenager was taken to hospital where his condition was assessed not life-threatening.
No arrests have been made as police enquiries continue.
On Sunday, Muswell Hill Police tweeted there was a stabbing “in or around the Mossy Well (pub) in late evening” and that it was “youth on youth”.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for London Ambulance Service said: “We dispatched an ambulance crew, an incident response officer and two medics in cars.
“We also dispatched a team from London’s Air Ambulance by road.”
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
“We treated a teenager at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre.”
Did you see what happened? Contact Michael at the newsdesk on 07805 403 545 or firstname.lastname@example.org