Muswel Hill stabbing: Teenager suffers knife wound to chest
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed in Muswell Hill on Saturday night.
On July 11, a 17-year-old boy was found with a knife wound to his chest in Muswell Hill Place just before midnight.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene, and the teenager was taken to hospital where his condition was assessed not life-threatening.
No arrests have been made as police enquiries continue.
On Sunday, Muswell Hill Police tweeted there was a stabbing “in or around the Mossy Well (pub) in late evening” and that it was “youth on youth”.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for London Ambulance Service said: “We dispatched an ambulance crew, an incident response officer and two medics in cars.
“We also dispatched a team from London’s Air Ambulance by road.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
“We treated a teenager at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre.”
Did you see what happened? Contact Michael at the newsdesk on 07805 403 545 or email@example.com