Muswel Hill stabbing: Teenager suffers knife wound to chest
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed in Muswell Hill on Saturday night.
On July 11, a 17-year-old boy was found with a knife wound to his chest in Muswell Hill Place just before midnight.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene, and the teenager was taken to hospital where his condition was assessed not life-threatening.
No arrests have been made as police enquiries continue.
On Sunday, Muswell Hill Police tweeted there was a stabbing “in or around the Mossy Well (pub) in late evening” and that it was “youth on youth”.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for London Ambulance Service said: “We dispatched an ambulance crew, an incident response officer and two medics in cars.
“We also dispatched a team from London’s Air Ambulance by road.”
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
“We treated a teenager at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre.”
Did you see what happened? Contact Michael at the newsdesk on 07805 403 545 or firstname.lastname@example.org