Muswel Hill stabbing: Teenager suffers knife wound to chest
- Credit: Archant
A teenager was stabbed in Muswell Hill on Saturday night.
On July 11, a 17-year-old boy was found with a knife wound to his chest in Muswell Hill Place just before midnight.
Police and paramedics were called to the scene, and the teenager was taken to hospital where his condition was assessed not life-threatening.
No arrests have been made as police enquiries continue.
On Sunday, Muswell Hill Police tweeted there was a stabbing “in or around the Mossy Well (pub) in late evening” and that it was “youth on youth”.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesperson for London Ambulance Service said: “We dispatched an ambulance crew, an incident response officer and two medics in cars.
“We also dispatched a team from London’s Air Ambulance by road.”
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
“We treated a teenager at the scene and took him to a major trauma centre.”
Did you see what happened? Contact Michael at the newsdesk on 07805 403 545 or email@example.com