North London musician’s Christmas campaign video sees music pupils aim at charity target
- Credit: Archant
A north London musician and teacher has been leading her pupils in an extraordinary fundraising drive in the days before Christmas.
Rosa Ullman, 33, is a regular piano performer at Rosslyn Hill Chapel and teaches pupils across Hampstead, Highgate, East Finchley and Muswell Hill.
For the fourth year in a row, the enterprising north Londoner has made a video in order to galvanise the festive spirit of kids and their parents alike.
This year she's been fundraising for International Rescue Committee charity, who she also helped earlier this year when she ran a half-marathon.
Rosa said: "We have done two of these before. The kids are really sweet and it's a really good cause."
You may also want to watch:
Many of the pupils attend King Alfred's School in Golders Green, While Rosa, who was born in the Royal Free. had her own child toddler there, too.
At the time of writing, Rosa has raised more than £800 of her £1,000 target. To help her over the line, see: justgiving.com/fundraising/jinglebells2019
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 3 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 4 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 5 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 6 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 7 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 8 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 9 Christmas trees and lights set for Hampstead return
- 10 Baked to perfection: Dunns rakes in prizes at World Bread Awards