North London musician’s Christmas campaign video sees music pupils aim at charity target
- Credit: Archant
A north London musician and teacher has been leading her pupils in an extraordinary fundraising drive in the days before Christmas.
Rosa Ullman, 33, is a regular piano performer at Rosslyn Hill Chapel and teaches pupils across Hampstead, Highgate, East Finchley and Muswell Hill.
For the fourth year in a row, the enterprising north Londoner has made a video in order to galvanise the festive spirit of kids and their parents alike.
This year she's been fundraising for International Rescue Committee charity, who she also helped earlier this year when she ran a half-marathon.
Rosa said: "We have done two of these before. The kids are really sweet and it's a really good cause."
You may also want to watch:
Many of the pupils attend King Alfred's School in Golders Green, While Rosa, who was born in the Royal Free. had her own child toddler there, too.
At the time of writing, Rosa has raised more than £800 of her £1,000 target. To help her over the line, see: justgiving.com/fundraising/jinglebells2019
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods