Motorcyle charge is both unfair and illogical
AS a resident of Westminster and on a very low wage, I already struggle with the cost of living in Westminster. The additional cost of 200 pounds per year for the new motorcycle charges is most unfair and extreme. As a resident of Westminster, I HAVE to
AS a resident of Westminster and on a very low wage, I already struggle with the cost of living in Westminster. The additional cost of 200 pounds per year for the new motorcycle charges is most unfair and extreme.
As a resident of Westminster, I HAVE to move around to work, do the shopping and get on with daily activities. I choose to buy a scooter in order to get things more efficiently, to lower my impact on the traffic (instead of getting a car).
The attitude of Westminster council, by imposing a compulsory tax, is illogical. In one way they pretend they want to promote a better traffic , whilst they tax motorcycles which have the ability to do exactly that.
Even Chelsea and Kensington council has a different policy of only having few parking spaces with needing permits; the rest being , as they were, free for all motorcycles.
You may also want to watch:
This is why, as a resident of Westminster, I strongly object to this proposal and demands its complete withdrawal.
I hope you will be able to report this outrageous tax and my opposition to it in your paper,
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
Gloucester Place, W1