Motorcyle charge is both unfair and illogical
AS a resident of Westminster and on a very low wage, I already struggle with the cost of living in Westminster. The additional cost of 200 pounds per year for the new motorcycle charges is most unfair and extreme. As a resident of Westminster, I HAVE to
AS a resident of Westminster and on a very low wage, I already struggle with the cost of living in Westminster. The additional cost of 200 pounds per year for the new motorcycle charges is most unfair and extreme.
As a resident of Westminster, I HAVE to move around to work, do the shopping and get on with daily activities. I choose to buy a scooter in order to get things more efficiently, to lower my impact on the traffic (instead of getting a car).
The attitude of Westminster council, by imposing a compulsory tax, is illogical. In one way they pretend they want to promote a better traffic , whilst they tax motorcycles which have the ability to do exactly that.
Even Chelsea and Kensington council has a different policy of only having few parking spaces with needing permits; the rest being , as they were, free for all motorcycles.
You may also want to watch:
This is why, as a resident of Westminster, I strongly object to this proposal and demands its complete withdrawal.
I hope you will be able to report this outrageous tax and my opposition to it in your paper,
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 7 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 8 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 9 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 10 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
Gloucester Place, W1