Archway Road crash: Appeal for witnesses after 30-year-old motorcyclist killed
- Credit: Archant
Detectives are asking for witnesses to come forward after a motorcyclist was killed in Highgate on Sunday afternoon.
Police were called at 3.08pm after a collision between a blue Mazda and a motorbike in Archway Road, near the junction with Church Road.
London Air Ambulance and the London Ambulance Service attended, but the 30-year-old rider was pronounced dead at the scene just after 4pm.
His next-of-kin have been informed, but formal identification has not taken place.
The driver of the car was taken to an east London hospital for treatment, although her injuries were not though to be life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Jose-Paulo Qureshi, from the serious collision investigation unit said: "I would like to hear from anyone who witnessed this collision or the moments leading up to it.
"Despite the efforts of the emergency services, a man has lost his life and we need to establish what happened.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
"I am also appealing to anyone who captured the collision on dash cam to contact us."
There has been no arrests.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at the Alperton Traffic Garage on 020 8991 9555 quoting reference CAD 4550 of Nov 17.