Motorcyclist dies after collision in Falloden Way
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a collision with a car.
Officers, paramedics and the London Air Ambulance were called to Falloden Way in Barnet just before 11am on Wednesday.
The 29-year-old was treated for serious injuries, but pronounced dead at the scene 40 minutes later.
The car driver stopped at the scene.
No arrests have been made with enquiries continuing. Police are appealing for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Jane Mallett, from the Met’s roads and transport policing command, said: “We would urge any members of the public to come forward with information, specifically if they saw anything, as it could prove vital to our ongoing investigation.”
Anyone with information can contact the dedicated witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17