Motorcyclist dies after collision in Falloden Way
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a collision with a car.
Officers, paramedics and the London Air Ambulance were called to Falloden Way in Barnet just before 11am on Wednesday.
The 29-year-old was treated for serious injuries, but pronounced dead at the scene 40 minutes later.
The car driver stopped at the scene.
No arrests have been made with enquiries continuing. Police are appealing for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Jane Mallett, from the Met’s roads and transport policing command, said: “We would urge any members of the public to come forward with information, specifically if they saw anything, as it could prove vital to our ongoing investigation.”
Anyone with information can contact the dedicated witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 2 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 3 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 7 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 8 Winter closure of Royal Free kids A&E 'boosted Covid resilience' – NHS report
- 9 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute
- 10 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions