Motorcyclist dies after collision in Falloden Way
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist has died following a collision with a car.
Officers, paramedics and the London Air Ambulance were called to Falloden Way in Barnet just before 11am on Wednesday.
The 29-year-old was treated for serious injuries, but pronounced dead at the scene 40 minutes later.
The car driver stopped at the scene.
No arrests have been made with enquiries continuing. Police are appealing for witnesses.
You may also want to watch:
Det Sgt Jane Mallett, from the Met’s roads and transport policing command, said: “We would urge any members of the public to come forward with information, specifically if they saw anything, as it could prove vital to our ongoing investigation.”
Anyone with information can contact the dedicated witness appeal line on 020 8991 9555.
- 1 Swimmers find exotic python lurking outside lido
- 2 'Unacceptable': Fury over Crouch End roadworks diverting W5 bus
- 3 Squares Pizzeria: Authentic Italian meets effortless elegance
- 4 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 5 Objectors fear housing plans threaten chance of Highgate pub return
- 6 North London police officer suspended and charged with theft
- 7 Curious Crouch End: From Mrs Hitler to the 'The Hornsey Revolution'
- 8 'Decades of cycling infrastructure progress in just a year'
- 9 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 10 Heroic walker who raised thousands for charity dies aged 101