Motorbike crash closes Finchley Road in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A crash between a motorbike and a van has closed a section of the Finchley Road this morning.
Police confirmed a motorcyclist is being treated in hospital following the collision at 8.10am near the junction with the O2 Centre.
A police spokeswoman said: “The London Ambulance Service and police attended.
“The motorcyclist, a man in his late 40s, was taken to a central London hospital and his injuries are not being treated as life threatening or life changing.”
All southbound lanes of the Finchley Road are currently closed from the O2 Centre towards Swiss Cottage.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers are on the scene.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 9 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 10 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre