Motorbike crash closes Finchley Road in Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
A crash between a motorbike and a van has closed a section of the Finchley Road this morning.
Police confirmed a motorcyclist is being treated in hospital following the collision at 8.10am near the junction with the O2 Centre.
A police spokeswoman said: “The London Ambulance Service and police attended.
“The motorcyclist, a man in his late 40s, was taken to a central London hospital and his injuries are not being treated as life threatening or life changing.”
All southbound lanes of the Finchley Road are currently closed from the O2 Centre towards Swiss Cottage.
You may also want to watch:
Police officers are on the scene.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 3 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 4 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 5 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 6 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 7 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 8 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's