Motorbike and car collide in second crash near Haverstock Hill
A motorbike and a car crashed near Haverstock Hill yesterday evening (Monday, February 13) less than a week after a delivery driver was crushed against his own van nearby.
The motorcycle and car collided at the junction of England’s Lane and Primrose Gardens at 7.40pm.
An ambulance attended and checked over a man believed to be in his 20s at the scene.
He was not taken to hospital.
The collision comes less than a week after a 35-year-old delivery driver was “squashed” between his and another delivery van outside the Sir Richard Steele pub in Haverstock Hill at 9.30am last Thursday (February 9).
You may also want to watch:
The van driver was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington by ambulance with back, leg and chest injuries.
Both road collisions have prompted renewed calls for a 20mph zone in Haverstock Hill and surrounding streets.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 6 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'