Motorbike and car collide in second crash near Haverstock Hill
A motorbike and a car crashed near Haverstock Hill yesterday evening (Monday, February 13) less than a week after a delivery driver was crushed against his own van nearby.
The motorcycle and car collided at the junction of England’s Lane and Primrose Gardens at 7.40pm.
An ambulance attended and checked over a man believed to be in his 20s at the scene.
He was not taken to hospital.
The collision comes less than a week after a 35-year-old delivery driver was “squashed” between his and another delivery van outside the Sir Richard Steele pub in Haverstock Hill at 9.30am last Thursday (February 9).
You may also want to watch:
The van driver was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington by ambulance with back, leg and chest injuries.
Both road collisions have prompted renewed calls for a 20mph zone in Haverstock Hill and surrounding streets.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'