Motorbike and car collide in second crash near Haverstock Hill
A motorbike and a car crashed near Haverstock Hill yesterday evening (Monday, February 13) less than a week after a delivery driver was crushed against his own van nearby.
The motorcycle and car collided at the junction of England’s Lane and Primrose Gardens at 7.40pm.
An ambulance attended and checked over a man believed to be in his 20s at the scene.
He was not taken to hospital.
The collision comes less than a week after a 35-year-old delivery driver was “squashed” between his and another delivery van outside the Sir Richard Steele pub in Haverstock Hill at 9.30am last Thursday (February 9).
You may also want to watch:
The van driver was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington by ambulance with back, leg and chest injuries.
Both road collisions have prompted renewed calls for a 20mph zone in Haverstock Hill and surrounding streets.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres