Motorbike and car collide in second crash near Haverstock Hill
A motorbike and a car crashed near Haverstock Hill yesterday evening (Monday, February 13) less than a week after a delivery driver was crushed against his own van nearby.
The motorcycle and car collided at the junction of England’s Lane and Primrose Gardens at 7.40pm.
An ambulance attended and checked over a man believed to be in his 20s at the scene.
He was not taken to hospital.
The collision comes less than a week after a 35-year-old delivery driver was “squashed” between his and another delivery van outside the Sir Richard Steele pub in Haverstock Hill at 9.30am last Thursday (February 9).
You may also want to watch:
The van driver was rushed to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington by ambulance with back, leg and chest injuries.
Both road collisions have prompted renewed calls for a 20mph zone in Haverstock Hill and surrounding streets.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 4 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 9 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved