Mother speaks out against Haringey's destructive regime
Haringey is busy pursuing the wrong people, levying false accusations towards innocent families and causing destruction and devastation with brutal and chaotic methods of investigations. My son at aged 12 was swiftly taken from my care against his will a
Haringey is busy pursuing the wrong people, levying false accusations towards innocent families and causing destruction and devastation with brutal and chaotic methods of investigations.
My son at aged 12 was swiftly taken from my care against his will and placed in the filthy, squalid home of a peadophile who was considered unfit to care for his own child.
Haringey's social worker refused to check the environment that my son had been put in. The effort that had been used by Haringey social services to pursue a vicious vendetta of bullying, fabrication and lies against me and my family should have been spent saving children like Victoria Climbie and Baby P. If only they had removed these children from their homes as quickly as they removed mine.
Why should any social services employee involved in this case be allowed to keep their job? I know another case where a mother is deeply distressed by the actions of the authority.
You may also want to watch:
Their methods of investigating and accusing parents make it impossible to have any trust in them and the support they may or may not be able to offer.
This is an incompetent organisation, with incompetent staff at all levels.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 3 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 4 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 7 Top producer gives hit making masterclass
- 8 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 9 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 10 'You're welcome here': Best pals, 12, make care packages for Afghan refugees
(name and address supplied)