Mother speaks out against Haringey's destructive regime
Haringey is busy pursuing the wrong people, levying false accusations towards innocent families and causing destruction and devastation with brutal and chaotic methods of investigations. My son at aged 12 was swiftly taken from my care against his will a
Haringey is busy pursuing the wrong people, levying false accusations towards innocent families and causing destruction and devastation with brutal and chaotic methods of investigations.
My son at aged 12 was swiftly taken from my care against his will and placed in the filthy, squalid home of a peadophile who was considered unfit to care for his own child.
Haringey's social worker refused to check the environment that my son had been put in. The effort that had been used by Haringey social services to pursue a vicious vendetta of bullying, fabrication and lies against me and my family should have been spent saving children like Victoria Climbie and Baby P. If only they had removed these children from their homes as quickly as they removed mine.
Why should any social services employee involved in this case be allowed to keep their job? I know another case where a mother is deeply distressed by the actions of the authority.
Their methods of investigating and accusing parents make it impossible to have any trust in them and the support they may or may not be able to offer.
This is an incompetent organisation, with incompetent staff at all levels.
- 1 Major tube strike to follow Queen's Platinum Jubilee long weekend
- 2 Barnet leader pledges council tax rebate and an end to outsourcing
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Camden teacher's cycle ride to find a cure for daughter's 'sleeping beauty' syndrome
- 5 Belsize Village restaurant hires young Ukrainian refugee
- 6 Covid: Slight rise in admissions but fewer patients in hospital overall
- 7 Calls to make road in front of a Highgate school safer
- 8 VOTE: Which north London fish and chip shop is your favourite?
- 9 Two-year waitlist for mental health patients at Tavistock Centre
- 10 Calls for removal of South End Green phone box
(name and address supplied)