More buses to be introduced from Crouch End to Finsbury Park
Transport for London have announced a new timetable for the W3.
TFL say that they will increase the number of buses during the morning rush hour from January 30.
This means that instead of a bus every four to five minutes (13 buses per hour), there will be a bus every four minutes (15 buses per hour) towards Finsbury Park, including along Ferme Park Road.
“We will continue to monitor the capacity and reliability of the route following the introduction of the new timetable,” said John Barry, TFL’s head of Network.
TFL’s announcement follows a petition from Crouch End residents to improve the service.
You may also want to watch:
The petition, with 186 signatures, calls for more buses from Alexandra Palace to Finsbury Park.
Petitioners complain that it currently takes 20-30 minutes to be able to get on the W3 bus as the buses often arrive with no space for more passengers.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- To sign the petition visit: change.org/p/transport-for-london-more-w3-buses-from-alexandra-palace-to-finsbury-park?recruiter=444008842&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive