More buses to be introduced from Crouch End to Finsbury Park
Transport for London have announced a new timetable for the W3.
TFL say that they will increase the number of buses during the morning rush hour from January 30.
This means that instead of a bus every four to five minutes (13 buses per hour), there will be a bus every four minutes (15 buses per hour) towards Finsbury Park, including along Ferme Park Road.
“We will continue to monitor the capacity and reliability of the route following the introduction of the new timetable,” said John Barry, TFL’s head of Network.
TFL’s announcement follows a petition from Crouch End residents to improve the service.
You may also want to watch:
The petition, with 186 signatures, calls for more buses from Alexandra Palace to Finsbury Park.
Petitioners complain that it currently takes 20-30 minutes to be able to get on the W3 bus as the buses often arrive with no space for more passengers.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 3 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- To sign the petition visit: change.org/p/transport-for-london-more-w3-buses-from-alexandra-palace-to-finsbury-park?recruiter=444008842&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive