More buses to be introduced from Crouch End to Finsbury Park
Transport for London have announced a new timetable for the W3.
TFL say that they will increase the number of buses during the morning rush hour from January 30.
This means that instead of a bus every four to five minutes (13 buses per hour), there will be a bus every four minutes (15 buses per hour) towards Finsbury Park, including along Ferme Park Road.
“We will continue to monitor the capacity and reliability of the route following the introduction of the new timetable,” said John Barry, TFL’s head of Network.
TFL’s announcement follows a petition from Crouch End residents to improve the service.
You may also want to watch:
The petition, with 186 signatures, calls for more buses from Alexandra Palace to Finsbury Park.
Petitioners complain that it currently takes 20-30 minutes to be able to get on the W3 bus as the buses often arrive with no space for more passengers.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 6 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 7 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 8 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 9 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- To sign the petition visit: change.org/p/transport-for-london-more-w3-buses-from-alexandra-palace-to-finsbury-park?recruiter=444008842&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive