Model Kate opts for a more secure lifestyle
IT S a tough life being a supermodel – there s the constant press hassle, the paparazzi and the occasional nutty fan on your doorstep. And one world-famous supermodel in the West Hampstead manor is taking some extra security measures to separate her from
IT'S a tough life being a supermodel - there's the constant press hassle, the paparazzi and the occasional nutty fan on your doorstep.
And one world-famous supermodel in the West Hampstead manor is taking some extra security measures to separate her from the surrounding hoi polloi.
Topshop darling Kate Moss has applied for extra security bars on four windows of her luxury mansion.
Ms Moss has already got a number of security measures on the property with iron shutters and high boundary walls, but has made the latest application to Camden Council's planning department.
You may also want to watch:
The Croydon-born beauty has hired a band of Finchley experts to help her to be extra sure no-one can break in.
The move is sure to keep the usual nuisances away, but given one of them allegedly followed her round like a puppy in Glastonbury she may be hoping it keeps out drug addled ex-boyfriends as well.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat