Model Kate opts for a more secure lifestyle
IT S a tough life being a supermodel – there s the constant press hassle, the paparazzi and the occasional nutty fan on your doorstep. And one world-famous supermodel in the West Hampstead manor is taking some extra security measures to separate her from
IT'S a tough life being a supermodel - there's the constant press hassle, the paparazzi and the occasional nutty fan on your doorstep.
And one world-famous supermodel in the West Hampstead manor is taking some extra security measures to separate her from the surrounding hoi polloi.
Topshop darling Kate Moss has applied for extra security bars on four windows of her luxury mansion.
Ms Moss has already got a number of security measures on the property with iron shutters and high boundary walls, but has made the latest application to Camden Council's planning department.
You may also want to watch:
The Croydon-born beauty has hired a band of Finchley experts to help her to be extra sure no-one can break in.
The move is sure to keep the usual nuisances away, but given one of them allegedly followed her round like a puppy in Glastonbury she may be hoping it keeps out drug addled ex-boyfriends as well.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow