Missy Elliott wins Marylebone dog show
A popular dog show returned to Marylebone on Saturday with proud pooches and their owners strutting their stuff in St Marylebone Parish Church grounds.
Nearly 50 dog owners came along to take part in the competition at the weekly Cabbages and Frocks market at the church on the Marylebone Road.
A black pug called Missy Elliott stole the show, winning the overall award.
Rob Alleyne, seen on BBC Three show “Dog Borstal”, judged the show which also featured awards for “fastest waggy tail” and “dog with a spring in its step”.
Organiser Angela Cash said: “It was a really good day. The highlight for me was seeing the relationship between the owners and the dogs.”
You may also want to watch:
The dog show was has been running twice annually for four years, and regularly attracts a crowd of 50 participants.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 8 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale
- 9 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 10 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial