Missy Elliott wins Marylebone dog show
A popular dog show returned to Marylebone on Saturday with proud pooches and their owners strutting their stuff in St Marylebone Parish Church grounds.
Nearly 50 dog owners came along to take part in the competition at the weekly Cabbages and Frocks market at the church on the Marylebone Road.
A black pug called Missy Elliott stole the show, winning the overall award.
Rob Alleyne, seen on BBC Three show “Dog Borstal”, judged the show which also featured awards for “fastest waggy tail” and “dog with a spring in its step”.
Organiser Angela Cash said: “It was a really good day. The highlight for me was seeing the relationship between the owners and the dogs.”
You may also want to watch:
The dog show was has been running twice annually for four years, and regularly attracts a crowd of 50 participants.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 7 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
- 8 Arsenal legend Nigel Winterburn relieved to see Mesut Ozil depart
- 9 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 10 Arsenal look to bounce back at home to West Ham