Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
A woman has been reported missing after absconding from a mental health facility in Highgate yesterday afternoon.
Police are very concerned for 36-year-old Leonie Beatrice Gutmann's welfare who has not been seen since she went missing on June 10.
She is known to frequent the Camden and Islington areas and has previously stayed in local hotels.
She is not believed to have a phone or Oyster card with her.
Leonie requires medication and the facility staff and police are worried for her safety.
You may also want to watch:
Please look out for Leoni and if you should see her call 101 immediately, referencing 21MIS016550.
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Wounded Crouch End pensioner 'shaken up' after zebra crossing collision
- 4 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'
- 5 Alexandra Palace turns down request for green mast to mark Grenfell
- 6 Estate agent takes on 420km cycling challenge for British Asian Trust
- 7 Camden Town Brewery's new Bavarian Beer Hall opens in Kentish Town
- 8 Amazon Fresh convenience 'store without tills' opens in Chalk Farm
- 9 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 10 Highgate art gallery to become a dentist as rents and pandemic take a toll