Missing: Jack McLean, known to visit Camden, who left hospital before treatment
- Credit: Archant
A man who left hospital before being treated for a head injury is being sought by police.
Jack McLean, who is known to visit Camden, was last seen at about 11pm at North Middlesex Hospital in Edmonton yesterday.
The 56-year-old is described as white, 5ft 8in, slim and with short greying hair.
When he went missing he was wearing a grey hoodie, dark tracksuit bottoms and black trousers.
He also had a dressing on his forehead.
You may also want to watch:
Mr McLean is also known to visit Tottenham.
Police have become increasingly concerned about his wellbeing and urge anyone with information about his whereabouts to phone police on 101.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 What do you think of the Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill bins?
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 4 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure
- 5 Planning application nears for Murphy's Yard redevelopment
- 6 Ibiza comes to Kenwood with meditation and music event for 'healthy hedonists'
- 7 Man stabbed to death at Brent Cross Shopping Centre
- 8 Driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police - Porsche seized
- 9 Tree topples onto neighbour's car after South Hampstead winds
- 10 Mikel Arteta must trust Gabriel Martinelli against Villarreal