Missing: Jack McLean, known to visit Camden, who left hospital before treatment
- Credit: Archant
A man who left hospital before being treated for a head injury is being sought by police.
Jack McLean, who is known to visit Camden, was last seen at about 11pm at North Middlesex Hospital in Edmonton yesterday.
The 56-year-old is described as white, 5ft 8in, slim and with short greying hair.
When he went missing he was wearing a grey hoodie, dark tracksuit bottoms and black trousers.
He also had a dressing on his forehead.
You may also want to watch:
Mr McLean is also known to visit Tottenham.
Police have become increasingly concerned about his wellbeing and urge anyone with information about his whereabouts to phone police on 101.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 6 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 8 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site