Missing: Jack McLean, known to visit Camden, who left hospital before treatment
- Credit: Archant
A man who left hospital before being treated for a head injury is being sought by police.
Jack McLean, who is known to visit Camden, was last seen at about 11pm at North Middlesex Hospital in Edmonton yesterday.
The 56-year-old is described as white, 5ft 8in, slim and with short greying hair.
When he went missing he was wearing a grey hoodie, dark tracksuit bottoms and black trousers.
He also had a dressing on his forehead.
You may also want to watch:
Mr McLean is also known to visit Tottenham.
Police have become increasingly concerned about his wellbeing and urge anyone with information about his whereabouts to phone police on 101.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 4 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 5 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement