Miliband - don't waste your vote on Lib Dems
FOREIGN secretary David Miliband has admitted the Liberal Democrats do pose a threat to Glenda Jackson in Hampstead and Kilburn but is confident she can win. He visited the MP s office on the Kilburn High Road today to lend his support to her campaign and
FOREIGN secretary David Miliband has admitted the Liberal Democrats do pose a threat to Glenda Jackson in Hampstead and Kilburn but is confident she can win.
He visited the MP's office on the Kilburn High Road today to lend his support to her campaign and meet local people to discuss Labour's plans for the economy.
He told them they fight is between Labour and the Conservatives and the days are gone when people could waste their vote on a Lib Dem.
Mr Miliband said: "We have got a job to do in this constituency. The Tories are fighting for the government against Labour in seats like this.
You may also want to watch:
"It is either a Labour or Tory government - the days when you could use your vote on the Liberal Democrats are gone.
"In seats like this it is going to be a tough fight. We have got an MP who has a great record and who puts this constituency first.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
"We have got to say to people what is being offered by the Lib Dems is a diversion and distraction and a danger to the things in this constituency that people care about.