Miliband - don't waste your vote on Lib Dems
FOREIGN secretary David Miliband has admitted the Liberal Democrats do pose a threat to Glenda Jackson in Hampstead and Kilburn but is confident she can win. He visited the MP s office on the Kilburn High Road today to lend his support to her campaign and
FOREIGN secretary David Miliband has admitted the Liberal Democrats do pose a threat to Glenda Jackson in Hampstead and Kilburn but is confident she can win.
He visited the MP's office on the Kilburn High Road today to lend his support to her campaign and meet local people to discuss Labour's plans for the economy.
He told them they fight is between Labour and the Conservatives and the days are gone when people could waste their vote on a Lib Dem.
Mr Miliband said: "We have got a job to do in this constituency. The Tories are fighting for the government against Labour in seats like this.
You may also want to watch:
"It is either a Labour or Tory government - the days when you could use your vote on the Liberal Democrats are gone.
"In seats like this it is going to be a tough fight. We have got an MP who has a great record and who puts this constituency first.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
"We have got to say to people what is being offered by the Lib Dems is a diversion and distraction and a danger to the things in this constituency that people care about.