Miliband - don't waste your vote on Lib Dems
FOREIGN secretary David Miliband has admitted the Liberal Democrats do pose a threat to Glenda Jackson in Hampstead and Kilburn but is confident she can win. He visited the MP s office on the Kilburn High Road today to lend his support to her campaign and
FOREIGN secretary David Miliband has admitted the Liberal Democrats do pose a threat to Glenda Jackson in Hampstead and Kilburn but is confident she can win.
He visited the MP's office on the Kilburn High Road today to lend his support to her campaign and meet local people to discuss Labour's plans for the economy.
He told them they fight is between Labour and the Conservatives and the days are gone when people could waste their vote on a Lib Dem.
Mr Miliband said: "We have got a job to do in this constituency. The Tories are fighting for the government against Labour in seats like this.
You may also want to watch:
"It is either a Labour or Tory government - the days when you could use your vote on the Liberal Democrats are gone.
"In seats like this it is going to be a tough fight. We have got an MP who has a great record and who puts this constituency first.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Mental health charity announces arts award winner and new grants
"We have got to say to people what is being offered by the Lib Dems is a diversion and distraction and a danger to the things in this constituency that people care about.