Messi's wrong - Fabregas will stay at Arsenal, says Wenger
Arsene Wenger has again stated Cesc Fabregas will not be leaving Arsenal in the summer. The Gunners skipper continues to be linked with a move home to Barcelona, despite being under contract at Emirates Stadium until 2014. Lionel Messi, Arsenal s four-g
Arsene Wenger has again stated Cesc Fabregas will not be leaving Arsenal in the summer.
The Gunners skipper continues to be linked with a move 'home' to Barcelona, despite being under contract at Emirates Stadium until 2014.
Lionel Messi, Arsenal's four-goal tormenter in the Champions League earlier this month, who is a close friend of the Spain international after they played together in the Barca youth teams, was this week quoted as saying he expects Fabregas to move to Catalonia.
But the Arsenal manager quickly moved to dispel fears Fabregas or any other player will be allowed to leave.
You may also want to watch:
See more of Jem Maidment's unrivalled Arsenal coverage in this week's Ham&High out tomorrow.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 7 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate