Messi's wrong - Fabregas will stay at Arsenal, says Wenger
Arsene Wenger has again stated Cesc Fabregas will not be leaving Arsenal in the summer. The Gunners skipper continues to be linked with a move home to Barcelona, despite being under contract at Emirates Stadium until 2014. Lionel Messi, Arsenal s four-g
Arsene Wenger has again stated Cesc Fabregas will not be leaving Arsenal in the summer.
The Gunners skipper continues to be linked with a move 'home' to Barcelona, despite being under contract at Emirates Stadium until 2014.
Lionel Messi, Arsenal's four-goal tormenter in the Champions League earlier this month, who is a close friend of the Spain international after they played together in the Barca youth teams, was this week quoted as saying he expects Fabregas to move to Catalonia.
But the Arsenal manager quickly moved to dispel fears Fabregas or any other player will be allowed to leave.
You may also want to watch:
See more of Jem Maidment's unrivalled Arsenal coverage in this week's Ham&High out tomorrow.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms