Merseyside man was stabbed in chest in Camden Town killing at Bar Uno
A Merseyside man who was killed in Bar Uno in Camden Town on Saturday (February 25) died from a stab wound to the chest.
Detectives have launched a murder investigation after the 26-year-old man was stabbed at the bar in Inverness Street at 11.55pm.
Medics fought to save him, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are yet to formally identify the man but his family have been informed.
Officers are keeping an open mind about motive and do not believe it was football related.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem was held at St Pancras Mortuary yesterday (Sunday, February 26) which confirmed the cause of death as a stab wound to the chest.
Four men from London, aged 23, 25, 17 and 28, were arrested at the scene and remain in custody at police stations in north and central London.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 7 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Wine, cheese and caviar: New bar to open in South End Green
- 10 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
Police have issued an appeal for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.