Merseyside man was stabbed in chest in Camden Town killing at Bar Uno
A Merseyside man who was killed in Bar Uno in Camden Town on Saturday (February 25) died from a stab wound to the chest.
Detectives have launched a murder investigation after the 26-year-old man was stabbed at the bar in Inverness Street at 11.55pm.
Medics fought to save him, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are yet to formally identify the man but his family have been informed.
Officers are keeping an open mind about motive and do not believe it was football related.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem was held at St Pancras Mortuary yesterday (Sunday, February 26) which confirmed the cause of death as a stab wound to the chest.
Four men from London, aged 23, 25, 17 and 28, were arrested at the scene and remain in custody at police stations in north and central London.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 7 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
- 8 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
Police have issued an appeal for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.