Merseyside man was stabbed in chest in Camden Town killing at Bar Uno
A Merseyside man who was killed in Bar Uno in Camden Town on Saturday (February 25) died from a stab wound to the chest.
Detectives have launched a murder investigation after the 26-year-old man was stabbed at the bar in Inverness Street at 11.55pm.
Medics fought to save him, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are yet to formally identify the man but his family have been informed.
Officers are keeping an open mind about motive and do not believe it was football related.
You may also want to watch:
A post mortem was held at St Pancras Mortuary yesterday (Sunday, February 26) which confirmed the cause of death as a stab wound to the chest.
Four men from London, aged 23, 25, 17 and 28, were arrested at the scene and remain in custody at police stations in north and central London.
- 1 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 2 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 3 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 4 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 5 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 6 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
Police have issued an appeal for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.