Merseyside man was stabbed in chest in Camden Town killing at Bar Uno
A Merseyside man who was killed in Bar Uno in Camden Town on Saturday (February 25) died from a stab wound to the chest.
Detectives have launched a murder investigation after the 26-year-old man was stabbed at the bar in Inverness Street at 11.55pm.
Medics fought to save him, but he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are yet to formally identify the man but his family have been informed.
Officers are keeping an open mind about motive and do not believe it was football related.
A post mortem was held at St Pancras Mortuary yesterday (Sunday, February 26) which confirmed the cause of death as a stab wound to the chest.
Four men from London, aged 23, 25, 17 and 28, were arrested at the scene and remain in custody at police stations in north and central London.
- 1 Queen’s Platinum Jubilee: Street parties and road closures in Haringey
- 2 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 3 Two more charged in connection with Olsi Kuka killing in Barnet
- 4 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in north London
- 5 Gold and silver for a Platinum Jubilee party
- 6 Home of the week: Hampstead flat with garden for £1.25m
- 7 Royal beacon in Golders Hill shines light for Queen
- 8 Crouch End pub ransacked and charity money stolen
- 9 Man jailed for membership of banned neo-Nazi group National Action
- 10 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
Police have issued an appeal for witnesses to come forward.
Anyone with information should call police on 020 8358 0200 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.