Shop Local: Traders wish you a merry Christmas
- Credit: Polly Hancock
Just before tier 4 restrictions were imposed, photographer Polly Hancock visited Hampstead and Highgate villages to photograph traders who wanted to wish customers a merry Christmas.
Over the last few months the Ham&High has run its Shop Local campaign, giving businesses a platform to shout out about the great work they do.
With doors of "non-essential" shops closed for the coming weeks, or even months, businesses will need as much support as they can get.
Many will be running "click and collect" or mail order services through their websites.
We will continue Shop Local into the new year so get in touch if you have a business we should highlight.
The Ham&High wishes traders and shoppers a merry Christmas, and let us all hope for a happy new year.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 4 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 5 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 6 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 7 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 8 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead