Shop Local: Traders wish you a merry Christmas
- Credit: Polly Hancock
Just before tier 4 restrictions were imposed, photographer Polly Hancock visited Hampstead and Highgate villages to photograph traders who wanted to wish customers a merry Christmas.
Over the last few months the Ham&High has run its Shop Local campaign, giving businesses a platform to shout out about the great work they do.
With doors of "non-essential" shops closed for the coming weeks, or even months, businesses will need as much support as they can get.
Many will be running "click and collect" or mail order services through their websites.
We will continue Shop Local into the new year so get in touch if you have a business we should highlight.
The Ham&High wishes traders and shoppers a merry Christmas, and let us all hope for a happy new year.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'