Mean as a fly trap for England's Lane motorists
From Barretts the butcher on England s Lane I observed that the pay and display bay on the other side of the road had been suspended for a domestic removal. It was unnecessary for the whole bay to be suspended because the Ford Luton van being used for th
From Barretts the butcher on England's Lane I observed that the pay and display bay on the other side of the road had been suspended for a domestic removal.
It was unnecessary for the whole bay to be suspended because the Ford Luton van being used for the removal had parked at the end of the bay and the other three spaces were not required.
What I saw next was a total disgrace. Two parking attendants were waiting on the other side of the road for people to park their vehicles behind the van.
When the drivers had left their vehicles the wardens immediately started to put the information into their machines so they could print out a PCN and stick it to their windscreen.
You may also want to watch:
The drivers could easily have been warned that they couldn't park, instead of being fined.
The three empty spaces were being used as fly traps for NCP employees to take monies off the shoppers of England's Lane that day.
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 7 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 8 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 9 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
- 10 HIV 'progress is stalling' says Royal Free doctor who consulted on It's A Sin
Why don't the employees of NCP behave like proper parking attendants by attending to people parking, and not like Fagin's dippers out of Oliver Twist.
Parking enforcement has very little to do with keeping the flow of traffic going, but it's all about keeping the flow of money going.
Grafton Road, NW5