Mean as a fly trap for England's Lane motorists
From Barretts the butcher on England s Lane I observed that the pay and display bay on the other side of the road had been suspended for a domestic removal. It was unnecessary for the whole bay to be suspended because the Ford Luton van being used for th
From Barretts the butcher on England's Lane I observed that the pay and display bay on the other side of the road had been suspended for a domestic removal.
It was unnecessary for the whole bay to be suspended because the Ford Luton van being used for the removal had parked at the end of the bay and the other three spaces were not required.
What I saw next was a total disgrace. Two parking attendants were waiting on the other side of the road for people to park their vehicles behind the van.
When the drivers had left their vehicles the wardens immediately started to put the information into their machines so they could print out a PCN and stick it to their windscreen.
The drivers could easily have been warned that they couldn't park, instead of being fined.
The three empty spaces were being used as fly traps for NCP employees to take monies off the shoppers of England's Lane that day.
- 1 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 2 Man files complaint following 'unlawful arrest' by police officers
- 3 Community joy as Murphy's Yard application withdrawn
- 4 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 5 'It's a lovely community': The Bull reopens under new management
- 6 Golders Green school rated 'inadequate' for second time
- 7 Duke's Head noise complaints committee hearing
- 8 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 9 Camden, Westminster raids as 14 arrested in sex trafficking warrants
- 10 Hampstead nursery slams church over impending eviction
Why don't the employees of NCP behave like proper parking attendants by attending to people parking, and not like Fagin's dippers out of Oliver Twist.
Parking enforcement has very little to do with keeping the flow of traffic going, but it's all about keeping the flow of money going.
Grafton Road, NW5