Mean as a fly trap for England's Lane motorists
From Barretts the butcher on England s Lane I observed that the pay and display bay on the other side of the road had been suspended for a domestic removal. It was unnecessary for the whole bay to be suspended because the Ford Luton van being used for th
From Barretts the butcher on England's Lane I observed that the pay and display bay on the other side of the road had been suspended for a domestic removal.
It was unnecessary for the whole bay to be suspended because the Ford Luton van being used for the removal had parked at the end of the bay and the other three spaces were not required.
What I saw next was a total disgrace. Two parking attendants were waiting on the other side of the road for people to park their vehicles behind the van.
When the drivers had left their vehicles the wardens immediately started to put the information into their machines so they could print out a PCN and stick it to their windscreen.
You may also want to watch:
The drivers could easily have been warned that they couldn't park, instead of being fined.
The three empty spaces were being used as fly traps for NCP employees to take monies off the shoppers of England's Lane that day.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 4 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
Why don't the employees of NCP behave like proper parking attendants by attending to people parking, and not like Fagin's dippers out of Oliver Twist.
Parking enforcement has very little to do with keeping the flow of traffic going, but it's all about keeping the flow of money going.
Grafton Road, NW5