Maureen Lipman to lead charity walk on Hampstead Heath
MAUREEN Lipman will be leading a charity walk on Hampstead Heath next month and is looking for residents to join her. The actress is conducting the Generations Walk on June 22 to raise money for breast cancer research. The walk is open to all generation
MAUREEN Lipman will be leading a charity walk on Hampstead Heath next month and is looking for residents to join her.
The actress is conducting the Generations Walk on June 22 to raise money for breast cancer research.
"The walk is open to all generations regardless of age or fitness level and is a great day out for all the family," said organiser Cheryl Stakol.
Ms Stakol organised the first walk 10 years ago, when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then the event has raised £166,787.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "This is a momentous event for us and we are so proud of how far the walk has come. We have raised a fantastic amount of money for breast cancer research over the last 10 years and we are hoping this year's walk will prove the most successful to date."
To take part, visit www. generationswalk.co.uk or call 020-7749 3700.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 7 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 8 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'