Maureen Lipman to lead charity walk on Hampstead Heath
MAUREEN Lipman will be leading a charity walk on Hampstead Heath next month and is looking for residents to join her. The actress is conducting the Generations Walk on June 22 to raise money for breast cancer research. The walk is open to all generation
MAUREEN Lipman will be leading a charity walk on Hampstead Heath next month and is looking for residents to join her.
The actress is conducting the Generations Walk on June 22 to raise money for breast cancer research.
"The walk is open to all generations regardless of age or fitness level and is a great day out for all the family," said organiser Cheryl Stakol.
Ms Stakol organised the first walk 10 years ago, when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Since then the event has raised £166,787.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "This is a momentous event for us and we are so proud of how far the walk has come. We have raised a fantastic amount of money for breast cancer research over the last 10 years and we are hoping this year's walk will prove the most successful to date."
To take part, visit www. generationswalk.co.uk or call 020-7749 3700.
- 1 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 2 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 5 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 9 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 10 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally