Matthew Wright reveals love of fly-fishing in new Primrose Hill magazine
- Credit: Archant
A new monthly magazine championing businesses and community initiatives in Primrose Hill was launched by TV presenter Matthew Wright.
The broadcaster, who lives in Primrose Hill, toasted the arrival of the first edition of On the Hill at the Primrose Hill Community Centre the Wednesday before last.
The free glossy publication provides information on local shops, features on residents and details of community campaigns.
Run by an editorial team of seven, it is headed by Janet Reuben of Regent’s Park Road, who said: “The launch was a great success and we’ve had a lot of support from people in Primrose Hill.
“There’s so much going on in Primrose Hill that we wanted to produce a publication that was very tightly local.
You may also want to watch:
“The first edition features Matthew Wright talking about his secret passion – fly-fishing.”
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved