Matthew Wright reveals love of fly-fishing in new Primrose Hill magazine
- Credit: Archant
A new monthly magazine championing businesses and community initiatives in Primrose Hill was launched by TV presenter Matthew Wright.
The broadcaster, who lives in Primrose Hill, toasted the arrival of the first edition of On the Hill at the Primrose Hill Community Centre the Wednesday before last.
The free glossy publication provides information on local shops, features on residents and details of community campaigns.
Run by an editorial team of seven, it is headed by Janet Reuben of Regent’s Park Road, who said: “The launch was a great success and we’ve had a lot of support from people in Primrose Hill.
“There’s so much going on in Primrose Hill that we wanted to produce a publication that was very tightly local.
You may also want to watch:
“The first edition features Matthew Wright talking about his secret passion – fly-fishing.”
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 3 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 4 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 5 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 6 Locals celebrate as the Carlton Tavern finally re-opens
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 9 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 10 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office