Matthew Wright reveals love of fly-fishing in new Primrose Hill magazine
- Credit: Archant
A new monthly magazine championing businesses and community initiatives in Primrose Hill was launched by TV presenter Matthew Wright.
The broadcaster, who lives in Primrose Hill, toasted the arrival of the first edition of On the Hill at the Primrose Hill Community Centre the Wednesday before last.
The free glossy publication provides information on local shops, features on residents and details of community campaigns.
Run by an editorial team of seven, it is headed by Janet Reuben of Regent’s Park Road, who said: “The launch was a great success and we’ve had a lot of support from people in Primrose Hill.
“There’s so much going on in Primrose Hill that we wanted to produce a publication that was very tightly local.
You may also want to watch:
“The first edition features Matthew Wright talking about his secret passion – fly-fishing.”
- 1 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 Camden's deputy mayor ditches Labour to join Greens
- 8 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill