Matthew Wright reveals love of fly-fishing in new Primrose Hill magazine
- Credit: Archant
A new monthly magazine championing businesses and community initiatives in Primrose Hill was launched by TV presenter Matthew Wright.
The broadcaster, who lives in Primrose Hill, toasted the arrival of the first edition of On the Hill at the Primrose Hill Community Centre the Wednesday before last.
The free glossy publication provides information on local shops, features on residents and details of community campaigns.
Run by an editorial team of seven, it is headed by Janet Reuben of Regent’s Park Road, who said: “The launch was a great success and we’ve had a lot of support from people in Primrose Hill.
“There’s so much going on in Primrose Hill that we wanted to produce a publication that was very tightly local.
“The first edition features Matthew Wright talking about his secret passion – fly-fishing.”
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 10 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate