Business of the Week: Let it Roll Records and CoffeeTune, Kentish Town
- Credit: Polly Hancock
Coffee isn’t the only thing Deniz Korkmaz is brewing up in Kentish Town.
The former chef at the Ginger and White restaurant in Belsize Park has recently taken over the running of the coffee shop at the back of Let it Roll records in Kentish Town Road.
As well as offering coffee to NHS staff and police officers for £1, he is also looking to set-up a WhatsApp delivery service for people living nearby.
“I’ve got millions of ideas,” the 32-year-old said. “It’s a very new business but the people who come in give us really good feedback.”
Under his planned scheme, he will set up a service where neighbours can order coffee and have it delivered to their door for free, unlike competitors.
You may also want to watch:
He says he is “passionate” about coffee, and customers coming into the store can also request songs to be played over the shop’s sound system.
“I love music and I love coffee. It’s the perfect blend.”
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach