Business of the Week: Let it Roll Records and CoffeeTune, Kentish Town
- Credit: Polly Hancock
Coffee isn’t the only thing Deniz Korkmaz is brewing up in Kentish Town.
The former chef at the Ginger and White restaurant in Belsize Park has recently taken over the running of the coffee shop at the back of Let it Roll records in Kentish Town Road.
As well as offering coffee to NHS staff and police officers for £1, he is also looking to set-up a WhatsApp delivery service for people living nearby.
“I’ve got millions of ideas,” the 32-year-old said. “It’s a very new business but the people who come in give us really good feedback.”
Under his planned scheme, he will set up a service where neighbours can order coffee and have it delivered to their door for free, unlike competitors.
You may also want to watch:
He says he is “passionate” about coffee, and customers coming into the store can also request songs to be played over the shop’s sound system.
“I love music and I love coffee. It’s the perfect blend.”
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 5 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 9 Golders Green care home staff set for strike action