Man who died after being hit by bus in East Finchley is named
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A 38-year-old man who died after being hit by a bus in East Finchley has been named.
Orlando Carbungco, 38, of Henderson Road, Edmonton, was struck by the bus on the northbound carriageway of High Road at 7.30am on August 25.
The bus driver stopped at the scene and Mr Carbungco was rushed to hospital by the London Ambulance Service in a critical condition.
He died of his injuries two days later.
Detectives from the Roads and Transport Policing Command are appealing for witnesses and information following the fatal collision.
You may also want to watch:
The bus driver stopped at the scene. No arrests have been made.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call Det Sgt Cheryl Frost of the Serious Collision Investigating Unit on 020 8991 9555.