Man who died after being hit by bus in East Finchley is named
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A 38-year-old man who died after being hit by a bus in East Finchley has been named.
Orlando Carbungco, 38, of Henderson Road, Edmonton, was struck by the bus on the northbound carriageway of High Road at 7.30am on August 25.
The bus driver stopped at the scene and Mr Carbungco was rushed to hospital by the London Ambulance Service in a critical condition.
He died of his injuries two days later.
Detectives from the Roads and Transport Policing Command are appealing for witnesses and information following the fatal collision.
You may also want to watch:
The bus driver stopped at the scene. No arrests have been made.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 3 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 4 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 5 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 6 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 7 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 9 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins reader's favourite restaurant
- 10 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call Det Sgt Cheryl Frost of the Serious Collision Investigating Unit on 020 8991 9555.