Man who died after being hit by bus in East Finchley is named
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A 38-year-old man who died after being hit by a bus in East Finchley has been named.
Orlando Carbungco, 38, of Henderson Road, Edmonton, was struck by the bus on the northbound carriageway of High Road at 7.30am on August 25.
The bus driver stopped at the scene and Mr Carbungco was rushed to hospital by the London Ambulance Service in a critical condition.
He died of his injuries two days later.
Detectives from the Roads and Transport Policing Command are appealing for witnesses and information following the fatal collision.
The bus driver stopped at the scene. No arrests have been made.
A post-mortem examination is scheduled to take place.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 3,000 new council homes for Haringey over next ten years
- 7 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 8 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 Roadworks and rail disruptions in north London over the next week
Anyone who witnessed the incident is asked to call Det Sgt Cheryl Frost of the Serious Collision Investigating Unit on 020 8991 9555.