Man undergoes emergency surgery after stabbing
A 39-year-old man underwent emergency surgery today (Friday November 13) after being stabbed in Stroud Green. Police and the London Ambulance Service were called after a stabbing at 4.21 this morning. They found a 39-year-old man suffering from serious st
A 39-year-old man underwent emergency surgery today (Friday November 13) after being stabbed in Stroud Green.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called after a stabbing at 4.21 this morning.
They found a 39-year-old man suffering from serious stab wounds at the junction of Stapleton Hall Road with Lancaster Road.
The victim was taken to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Ben Jefferd of Haringey CID said: "The victim received serious stab injuries that required surgery. We are doing everything that we can to establish what happened and identify whoever was responsible and I appeal to anyone with information about this information to contact police or Crimestoppers."
A police spokeswoman said officers were keeping an "open mind" as to the motive of the attack.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 3 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 4 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue. The victim is said to be in a stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Jefferd on 020-8345 0712, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.