Man undergoes emergency surgery after stabbing
A 39-year-old man underwent emergency surgery today (Friday November 13) after being stabbed in Stroud Green. Police and the London Ambulance Service were called after a stabbing at 4.21 this morning. They found a 39-year-old man suffering from serious st
A 39-year-old man underwent emergency surgery today (Friday November 13) after being stabbed in Stroud Green.
Police and the London Ambulance Service were called after a stabbing at 4.21 this morning.
They found a 39-year-old man suffering from serious stab wounds at the junction of Stapleton Hall Road with Lancaster Road.
The victim was taken to hospital where he underwent emergency surgery.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con Ben Jefferd of Haringey CID said: "The victim received serious stab injuries that required surgery. We are doing everything that we can to establish what happened and identify whoever was responsible and I appeal to anyone with information about this information to contact police or Crimestoppers."
A police spokeswoman said officers were keeping an "open mind" as to the motive of the attack.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 6 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue. The victim is said to be in a stable condition.
Anyone with information is asked to contact DC Jefferd on 020-8345 0712, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.