Man to appear in court following Muswell Hill stabbing
A 40 year old man has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon and grievous bodily harm.
Murat Ocal, of Kings Close, was charged following a stabbing on Wednesday, September 23.
He will appear at Harrow Crown Court on Friday.
Mr Ocal was arrested at Sydney Road after police arrived to find a 34-year-old man with a stab wound to his chest.
The London Ambulance Service treated the man at the scene before taking him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries were described as “not life threatening.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council