Man to appear in court following Muswell Hill stabbing
A 40 year old man has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon and grievous bodily harm.
Murat Ocal, of Kings Close, was charged following a stabbing on Wednesday, September 23.
He will appear at Harrow Crown Court on Friday.
Mr Ocal was arrested at Sydney Road after police arrived to find a 34-year-old man with a stab wound to his chest.
The London Ambulance Service treated the man at the scene before taking him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries were described as “not life threatening.”
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 6 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 7 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 8 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 9 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 10 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease