Man to appear in court following Muswell Hill stabbing
A 40 year old man has been charged with possession of an offensive weapon and grievous bodily harm.
Murat Ocal, of Kings Close, was charged following a stabbing on Wednesday, September 23.
He will appear at Harrow Crown Court on Friday.
Mr Ocal was arrested at Sydney Road after police arrived to find a 34-year-old man with a stab wound to his chest.
The London Ambulance Service treated the man at the scene before taking him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
His injuries were described as “not life threatening.”
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives