Man taken to hospital after fall from Queen’s Crescent window
- Credit: Archant
A man was rushed to hospital after plunging from a second-floor window in Queen’s Crescent.
The 21-year-old fell out of the window in the early hours of Saturday, at about 5.20am, and suffered injuries to his face and wrist.
He was taken as a priority to the major trauma centre at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called to reports of a patient fallen from a height.
“We sent a single responder, an ambulance crew and the air ambulance doctor by car.”
You may also want to watch:
Police officers attended the scene and deemed that the incident was not suspicious.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 3 New Belsize restaurant Cinder enjoys busy opening after lockdown delays
- 4 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 5 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 6 'Peace and Quiet' of Muswell Hill in band's new video
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 9 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 10 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill