Man taken to hospital after fall from Queen’s Crescent window
- Credit: Archant
A man was rushed to hospital after plunging from a second-floor window in Queen’s Crescent.
The 21-year-old fell out of the window in the early hours of Saturday, at about 5.20am, and suffered injuries to his face and wrist.
He was taken as a priority to the major trauma centre at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called to reports of a patient fallen from a height.
“We sent a single responder, an ambulance crew and the air ambulance doctor by car.”
You may also want to watch:
Police officers attended the scene and deemed that the incident was not suspicious.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83