Man taken to hospital after fall from Queen’s Crescent window
- Credit: Archant
A man was rushed to hospital after plunging from a second-floor window in Queen’s Crescent.
The 21-year-old fell out of the window in the early hours of Saturday, at about 5.20am, and suffered injuries to his face and wrist.
He was taken as a priority to the major trauma centre at St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington.
A spokesman for the London Ambulance Service said: “We were called to reports of a patient fallen from a height.
“We sent a single responder, an ambulance crew and the air ambulance doctor by car.”
You may also want to watch:
Police officers attended the scene and deemed that the incident was not suspicious.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing