Man struck by train near South Hampstead has died
- Credit: Archant
A man who was struck by a train has died.
Police were called to an incident between Kilburn High Road and South Hampstead stations at 1.45pm yesterday (Wednesday)
He was taken to hospital but died from his injuries, say the British Transport Police
Formal identification awaits but the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
The incident appeared to be at the bridge on Abbey Road at the junctions of Belsize Road and Rowley Way.
- 1 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 2 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 3 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 4 David Amess murder: Met searches London addresses
- 5 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 6 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 7 West Hampstead Women's Institute celebrates 10-year milestone
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 Gay music hall icon Fred Barnes to be honoured with Maida Vale plaque
- 10 School dreams big after unveiling £200k community kitchen