Man struck by train near South Hampstead has died
- Credit: Archant
A man who was struck by a train has died.
Police were called to an incident between Kilburn High Road and South Hampstead stations at 1.45pm yesterday (Wednesday)
He was taken to hospital but died from his injuries, say the British Transport Police
Formal identification awaits but the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
The incident appeared to be at the bridge on Abbey Road at the junctions of Belsize Road and Rowley Way.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour