Man struck by train near South Hampstead has died
- Credit: Archant
A man who was struck by a train has died.
Police were called to an incident between Kilburn High Road and South Hampstead stations at 1.45pm yesterday (Wednesday)
He was taken to hospital but died from his injuries, say the British Transport Police
Formal identification awaits but the incident is not being treated as suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
The incident appeared to be at the bridge on Abbey Road at the junctions of Belsize Road and Rowley Way.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 8 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 West Heath Road flats set for approval – despite affordable housing dispute