Man stabbed in forehead in knife attack
A MAN from Marylebone was badly hurt in a knife fight in the early hours of Saturday morning. The victim, believed to be in his 30s, suffered multiple wounds with one particularly nasty gash across the top of his forehead. Officers from the serious violen
A MAN from Marylebone was badly hurt in a knife fight in the early hours of Saturday morning.
The victim, believed to be in his 30s, suffered multiple wounds with one particularly nasty gash across the top of his forehead.
Officers from the serious violence team in Marylebone were called to the fracas in Broadley Street, in the Church Street area, at around 6.35am. A man, thought to be in his 50s, has been arrested in connection with the incident.
Neighbour Cecylia Perewicz, 68, said she was only alerted to the violence when she was awoken by the police. "The police came here around 7am and I thought 'oh my God - what's happened?'," she said.
You may also want to watch:
Jamil Bin Abdul Rahman, owner of the nearby Blue Shop, said many people had been talking about the incident. "People have been saying there was a fight at midnight, although we're still not sure exactly what happened," he said.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact police on 020-7321 9362 or 9363.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 8 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 9 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 10 Pressure mounts on Jose Mourinho Spurs as his former club Man United