Man, 18, stabbed in West Hampstead attack
- Credit: Archant
An 18-year-old man has been stabbed in an attack in West Hampstead.
Police were called to Compayne Gardens by paramedics at 10.26pm on Tuesday night where they found the teenager who was later taken to hospital in central London.
A Met spokeswoman said: “His injuries are not life-threatening. No arrests have been made and enquiries are continuing.”
On social media neighbours said they heard shouts on the street at the time of the attack with one report of a gang of seven targeting the victim.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference number 7489/13FEB.
You may also want to watch:
Information can also be provided to Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org.
The latest figures show there were 217 male victims of knife crime aged under 24 in Camden between 2015 and 2016. This compares to 523 in Haringey and 287 in Brent.
- 1 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 5 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 6 Arsenal Women enjoy victory at Villa
- 7 Thanks, traffic, Women's Day, U3A, Haverstock Hill and Covid
- 8 Thames Water under fire for Highgate tree felling
- 9 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
- 10 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel