Man stabbed in Camden Town
A MAN was stabbed in Camden Town during a street fight last night (Tuesday). The attack is believed to have taken place after a drug deal went wrong. Police and emergency services rushed to the junction of Lyme Street and Camden Road at around 8.30pm wher
A MAN was stabbed in Camden Town during a street fight last night (Tuesday).
The attack is believed to have taken place after a drug deal went wrong.
Police and emergency services rushed to the junction of Lyme Street and Camden Road at around 8.30pm where they found a man suffering from a stab wound.
The man, aged in his 20s, was taken by ambulance to a Central London hospital. His condition was initially serious, but is now stable and not believed to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
The stabbing comes three days after a 27-year-old woman was robbed at knife point by two teenage girls behind the Prince Albert pub on the same street.
At about 1am the victim was approached by two suspects, one of whom asked her for directions. Her handbag was then grabbed and the first suspect pulled out a knife.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 Emergency services at Gospel Oak estate over safety concern
- 3 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 4 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 5 Camden Council wrongly refused housing to domestic abuse victim
- 6 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 7 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 8 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 9 All's Well That Ends Well – al fresco
- 10 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
The two female attackers escaped into Lyme street.
Both suspects are described as black females aged about 16-years-old with hair slicked back in Afro ponytails very close to their heads. The first suspect is about 5'7" and very slim. The second suspect is about 5'1" and stocky/fat build. Both wore 'urban' clothing in black.
Anyone with information is urged to call Camden Police on 0207 404 1212 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.