Man sought over vicious attack in club
THIS is the man police want to speak to regarding a vicious and unprovoked assault which left a man needing plastic surgery. A 28-year-old man was out with friends at the Risa bar, part of the Jongleurs comedy club, in Camden High Street, when he was targ
THIS is the man police want to speak to regarding a vicious and unprovoked assault which left a man needing plastic surgery.
A 28-year-old man was out with friends at the Risa bar, part of the Jongleurs comedy club, in Camden High Street, when he was targeted by three men in what appeared to be an unprovoked attack. He was headbutted in the face and hit with a bottle.
Police have now released CCTV images of the attack on Wednesday June 4 in the hope that witnesses might come forward.
Det Con Simon Jury, of Camden's Serious Violence Unit, said: "This was an horrific assault which left the victim needing reconstructive surgery.
You may also want to watch:
"I urge anyone with any information or anyone who knows anything about this man's identity to contact police."
The suspect is described as white and in his 20s, wearing a white T-shirt and grey jogging bottoms.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 4 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 5 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 6 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 7 Letters: The floods!
- 8 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 9 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
One man has been charged in connection with the incident and a man aged 19 was arrested on June 5 and released without charge.
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 020-8733 6575 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.