Man remains on roof of Muswell Hill house following report of an assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are dealing with a man refusing to come down from a roof in Muswell Hill.
The man has been on the roof of a house in Sutton Road since the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called to a house in the road at about 11.30 last night after reports of an assault.
By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled the scene, but they were called back at about 4.40 this morning after he returned.
He was found on the rooves of neighbouring houses by officers who are now talking to the man.
You may also want to watch:
Neighbours report seeing a police helicopter, fire engines and ambulances at the scene.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Property of the week: Impressive mid-terrace Kentish Town family home
- 7 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 8 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate