Man remains on roof of Muswell Hill house following report of an assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are dealing with a man refusing to come down from a roof in Muswell Hill.
The man has been on the roof of a house in Sutton Road since the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called to a house in the road at about 11.30 last night after reports of an assault.
By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled the scene, but they were called back at about 4.40 this morning after he returned.
He was found on the rooves of neighbouring houses by officers who are now talking to the man.
You may also want to watch:
Neighbours report seeing a police helicopter, fire engines and ambulances at the scene.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations