Man remains on roof of Muswell Hill house following report of an assault
- Credit: Archant
Police are dealing with a man refusing to come down from a roof in Muswell Hill.
The man has been on the roof of a house in Sutton Road since the early hours of this morning.
Officers were called to a house in the road at about 11.30 last night after reports of an assault.
By the time police arrived, the suspect had fled the scene, but they were called back at about 4.40 this morning after he returned.
He was found on the rooves of neighbouring houses by officers who are now talking to the man.
Neighbours report seeing a police helicopter, fire engines and ambulances at the scene.
- 1 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 2 Highgate pub gets the go-ahead to reopen
- 3 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 4 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 5 Could Adama Traore be on his way to Tottenham?
- 6 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 7 Covid patient numbers levelling out after Christmas rise, data suggests
- 8 Discover north London’s ‘lost’ synagogue
- 9 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 10 Watchdog: Ex-council leader's conduct over housing development was 'flawed'