Man in his 50s hit by Jubilee line train at Finchley Road Tube station
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man has been hit by a Jubilee line train at Finchley Road Tube station.
British Transport Police and paramedics were called to reports of a man in his 50s under a northbound Jubilee line train at 10.27am.
He was found alive and taken as a priority to St Mary’s Hospital, in Paddington, for assessment.
The incident is being treated as non-suspicious.
The Jubilee line was suspended between West Hampstead station and Waterloo station from 10.28am to 11.10am.
You may also want to watch:
Full service on the line has now resumed.
- 1 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 4 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 5 Brent Cross Shopping Centre stabbing victim named
- 6 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 7 Golders Green Hippodrome 'chooses love' at interfaith Covid vaccine drive
- 8 Tim Burton's former Primrose Hill home on the market for £20m
- 9 'Now we hope for the best' – independent traders in Muswell Hill
- 10 Porsche driver tries to get car insured on phone when stopped by police