Man in his 50s hit by Jubilee line train at Finchley Road Tube station
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A man has been hit by a Jubilee line train at Finchley Road Tube station.
British Transport Police and paramedics were called to reports of a man in his 50s under a northbound Jubilee line train at 10.27am.
He was found alive and taken as a priority to St Mary’s Hospital, in Paddington, for assessment.
The incident is being treated as non-suspicious.
The Jubilee line was suspended between West Hampstead station and Waterloo station from 10.28am to 11.10am.
You may also want to watch:
Full service on the line has now resumed.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley