Man has heart attack and collapses outside Camden’s Koko nightclub
- Credit: Archant
A rough sleeper has died after collapsing and suffering a heart attack outside Camden Town’s famous Koko nightclub.
A passer-by saw the man lying collapsed outside the club and flagged down a passing police car at 10.47am on Tuesday.
Police officers performed CPR until paramedics from the London Ambulance Service arrived minutes later.
The man was taken to the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead as a priority.
But sadly, the man died in hospital today.
You may also want to watch:
CCTV footage later showed that the homeless man had not been sleeping outside Koko but had arrived outside the club at about 9.30am.
He was seen to collapse about an hour later.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- 10 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
Inspector Matthew Casey said: “We’re confident no harm came to him and that there were no suspicious circumstances.”
A spokeswoman from LAS said: “We sent multiple resources including a single responder in a car, an ambulance crew and an advanced paramedic to the scene, with the first arriving in under four minutes.”