Man found dead in Hampstead street
- Credit: Archant
A man has been found dead in a Hampstead street.
Paramedics discovered the man in East Heath Road on Saturday morning.
Officers arrived just after 10am. The man, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Formal identification awaits with a post-mortem to take place in due course.
A Met spokesman said: “At this early stage, the death is being treated as unexplained.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 4 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 8 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 9 Harry Kane: Boyhood club cult status or chase that silverware?
- 10 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83