Man found dead in Hampstead street
- Credit: Archant
A man has been found dead in a Hampstead street.
Paramedics discovered the man in East Heath Road on Saturday morning.
Officers arrived just after 10am. The man, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Formal identification awaits with a post-mortem to take place in due course.
A Met spokesman said: “At this early stage, the death is being treated as unexplained.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council