Man found dead in Hampstead street
- Credit: Archant
A man has been found dead in a Hampstead street.
Paramedics discovered the man in East Heath Road on Saturday morning.
Officers arrived just after 10am. The man, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Formal identification awaits with a post-mortem to take place in due course.
A Met spokesman said: “At this early stage, the death is being treated as unexplained.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 2 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 3 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 6 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 7 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Home of the week: Charming Victorian home for sale in Stroud Green
- 10 England captain Harry Kane renews his shirt sponsorship with Leyton Orient