Man found dead in Hampstead street
- Credit: Archant
A man has been found dead in a Hampstead street.
Paramedics discovered the man in East Heath Road on Saturday morning.
Officers arrived just after 10am. The man, believed to be in his 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene.
Formal identification awaits with a post-mortem to take place in due course.
A Met spokesman said: “At this early stage, the death is being treated as unexplained.”
You may also want to watch:
- 1 MP bemoans closure of Lloyds Bank in Muswell Hill
- 2 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 7 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 8 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate