Man fights for life after Kilburn fracas
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries outside a late night bar on Sunday. At around 12.45am, a 29-year-old man was left with serious head injuries outside the Brondes Age bar on Kilburn High Road. On Monday polic
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries outside a late night bar on Sunday.
At around 12.45am, a 29-year-old man was left with serious head injuries outside the Brondes Age bar on Kilburn High Road.
On Monday police said his condition was critical but since then it is understood he has undergone a life-saving operation to his brain.
Police are appealing for anyone who might have witnessed Sunday's incident.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday. Fortunato Torrese, 26, of Agamemnon Road, West Hampstead, was charged with wounding (GBH). He appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and was remanded in custody until next Tuesday.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact Camden police on 020-7404 1212, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour