Man fights for life after Kilburn fracas
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries outside a late night bar on Sunday. At around 12.45am, a 29-year-old man was left with serious head injuries outside the Brondes Age bar on Kilburn High Road. On Monday polic
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries outside a late night bar on Sunday.
At around 12.45am, a 29-year-old man was left with serious head injuries outside the Brondes Age bar on Kilburn High Road.
On Monday police said his condition was critical but since then it is understood he has undergone a life-saving operation to his brain.
Police are appealing for anyone who might have witnessed Sunday's incident.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday. Fortunato Torrese, 26, of Agamemnon Road, West Hampstead, was charged with wounding (GBH). He appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and was remanded in custody until next Tuesday.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact Camden police on 020-7404 1212, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 6 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 9 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics