Man fights for life after Kilburn fracas
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries outside a late night bar on Sunday. At around 12.45am, a 29-year-old man was left with serious head injuries outside the Brondes Age bar on Kilburn High Road. On Monday polic
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries outside a late night bar on Sunday.
At around 12.45am, a 29-year-old man was left with serious head injuries outside the Brondes Age bar on Kilburn High Road.
On Monday police said his condition was critical but since then it is understood he has undergone a life-saving operation to his brain.
Police are appealing for anyone who might have witnessed Sunday's incident.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday. Fortunato Torrese, 26, of Agamemnon Road, West Hampstead, was charged with wounding (GBH). He appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and was remanded in custody until next Tuesday.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact Camden police on 020-7404 1212, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 6 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds
- 10 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears