Man fights for life after Kilburn fracas
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries outside a late night bar on Sunday. At around 12.45am, a 29-year-old man was left with serious head injuries outside the Brondes Age bar on Kilburn High Road. On Monday polic
A man is in hospital fighting for his life after suffering serious head injuries outside a late night bar on Sunday.
At around 12.45am, a 29-year-old man was left with serious head injuries outside the Brondes Age bar on Kilburn High Road.
On Monday police said his condition was critical but since then it is understood he has undergone a life-saving operation to his brain.
Police are appealing for anyone who might have witnessed Sunday's incident.
You may also want to watch:
On Tuesday. Fortunato Torrese, 26, of Agamemnon Road, West Hampstead, was charged with wounding (GBH). He appeared at Highbury Corner Magistrates Court and was remanded in custody until next Tuesday.
Anyone with information about this incident should contact Camden police on 020-7404 1212, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes