Man fights for his life after bus crash in Euston
A 48-year-old man is fighting for his life after he was hit by a bus in Euston this morning (Thursday, July 5).
The pedestrian was airlifted to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington in a critical condition after colliding with a number 10 bus in Churchway.
The double-decker then ploughed into a nearby building, smashing the top deck window.
A number 73 bus, bound for Stoke Newington, was also involved in the crash.
Paramedics and a doctor treated the 48-year-old for serious injuries before the London Air Ambulance rushed him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A 67-year-old man has been arrested and has been taken to Kentish Town Police Station for questioning.
Police cordoned-off the area and were still at the scene at 3.30pm.
- 1 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 2 'Auto-destruction' in a train shed: how the Roundhouse made Camden cool
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 6 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 7 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 8 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 9 Reader letter: Rubbish bins in Camden need 'levelling up'
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins