Man fights for his life after bus crash in Euston
A 48-year-old man is fighting for his life after he was hit by a bus in Euston this morning (Thursday, July 5).
The pedestrian was airlifted to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington in a critical condition after colliding with a number 10 bus in Churchway.
The double-decker then ploughed into a nearby building, smashing the top deck window.
A number 73 bus, bound for Stoke Newington, was also involved in the crash.
Paramedics and a doctor treated the 48-year-old for serious injuries before the London Air Ambulance rushed him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A 67-year-old man has been arrested and has been taken to Kentish Town Police Station for questioning.
Police cordoned-off the area and were still at the scene at 3.30pm.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals