Man fights for his life after bus crash in Euston
A 48-year-old man is fighting for his life after he was hit by a bus in Euston this morning (Thursday, July 5).
The pedestrian was airlifted to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington in a critical condition after colliding with a number 10 bus in Churchway.
The double-decker then ploughed into a nearby building, smashing the top deck window.
A number 73 bus, bound for Stoke Newington, was also involved in the crash.
Paramedics and a doctor treated the 48-year-old for serious injuries before the London Air Ambulance rushed him to hospital.
A 67-year-old man has been arrested and has been taken to Kentish Town Police Station for questioning.
Police cordoned-off the area and were still at the scene at 3.30pm.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 4 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 5 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 6 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 7 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 8 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 9 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London
- 10 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'