Man fights for his life after bus crash in Euston
A 48-year-old man is fighting for his life after he was hit by a bus in Euston this morning (Thursday, July 5).
The pedestrian was airlifted to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington in a critical condition after colliding with a number 10 bus in Churchway.
The double-decker then ploughed into a nearby building, smashing the top deck window.
A number 73 bus, bound for Stoke Newington, was also involved in the crash.
Paramedics and a doctor treated the 48-year-old for serious injuries before the London Air Ambulance rushed him to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
A 67-year-old man has been arrested and has been taken to Kentish Town Police Station for questioning.
Police cordoned-off the area and were still at the scene at 3.30pm.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London