Man fighting for his life after being hit by car
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after being hit by a car on Abbey Road earlier today.
The man, who is believed to be in his 50s, was taken to a west London hospital with serious head injuries after the collision at midday today.
Police were called to the junction of Abbey Road and Belsize Road and closed the road. The driver stopped at the scene.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Update: The man’s injuries have since been downgraded to non life threatening.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair