Man fighting for his life after being hit by car
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after being hit by a car on Abbey Road earlier today.
The man, who is believed to be in his 50s, was taken to a west London hospital with serious head injuries after the collision at midday today.
Police were called to the junction of Abbey Road and Belsize Road and closed the road. The driver stopped at the scene.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Update: The man’s injuries have since been downgraded to non life threatening.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 3 Arsenal held by Aston Villa on final day of WSL season
- 4 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 5 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 6 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 7 Graham goal gives Tottenham win at Birmingham in WSL finale
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure