Man fighting for his life after being hit by car
- Credit: Archant
A man is fighting for his life after being hit by a car on Abbey Road earlier today.
The man, who is believed to be in his 50s, was taken to a west London hospital with serious head injuries after the collision at midday today.
Police were called to the junction of Abbey Road and Belsize Road and closed the road. The driver stopped at the scene.
No arrests have been made.
You may also want to watch:
Update: The man’s injuries have since been downgraded to non life threatening.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 8 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council