Man dies in Hampstead Lane car crash
A man has died following a car crash in Hampstead Lane in the early hours of Thursday (1st) morning.
A man is believed to have died following a car crash in Hampstead Lane in the early hours of Thursday (1st) morning.
The man, who has not yet been identified, is thought to have been driving down the road which joins Highgate to Hampstead, when his car hit a tree.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “We were called just after 12.15 am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a tree in Hampstead Lane.
We sent two ambulance crews, a duty office and a doctor from London air ambulance in a car to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“Despite extensive efforts to resuscitate the patient he was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Did you see the accident? Get in touch with the newsdesk on 0207 433 6214 or email email@example.com
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 7 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 8 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 9 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden