Man dies in Hampstead Lane car crash
A man has died following a car crash in Hampstead Lane in the early hours of Thursday (1st) morning.
A man is believed to have died following a car crash in Hampstead Lane in the early hours of Thursday (1st) morning.
The man, who has not yet been identified, is thought to have been driving down the road which joins Highgate to Hampstead, when his car hit a tree.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “We were called just after 12.15 am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a tree in Hampstead Lane.
We sent two ambulance crews, a duty office and a doctor from London air ambulance in a car to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“Despite extensive efforts to resuscitate the patient he was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Did you see the accident? Get in touch with the newsdesk on 0207 433 6214 or email email@example.com
- 1 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 2 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 3 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 4 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 8 Muswell Hill club wins 'Premier League' of junior chess
- 9 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again