Man dies in Hampstead Lane car crash
A man has died following a car crash in Hampstead Lane in the early hours of Thursday (1st) morning.
A man is believed to have died following a car crash in Hampstead Lane in the early hours of Thursday (1st) morning.
The man, who has not yet been identified, is thought to have been driving down the road which joins Highgate to Hampstead, when his car hit a tree.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “We were called just after 12.15 am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a tree in Hampstead Lane.
We sent two ambulance crews, a duty office and a doctor from London air ambulance in a car to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“Despite extensive efforts to resuscitate the patient he was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Did you see the accident? Get in touch with the newsdesk on 0207 433 6214 or email email@example.com
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 4 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 5 'Bravery and courage': Fred Barnes plaque unveiled in Maida Vale
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'