Man dies in Hampstead Lane car crash
A man has died following a car crash in Hampstead Lane in the early hours of Thursday (1st) morning.
A man is believed to have died following a car crash in Hampstead Lane in the early hours of Thursday (1st) morning.
The man, who has not yet been identified, is thought to have been driving down the road which joins Highgate to Hampstead, when his car hit a tree.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “We were called just after 12.15 am to reports of a road traffic collision involving a car and a tree in Hampstead Lane.
We sent two ambulance crews, a duty office and a doctor from London air ambulance in a car to the scene.
You may also want to watch:
“Despite extensive efforts to resuscitate the patient he was pronounced dead at the scene.”
Did you see the accident? Get in touch with the newsdesk on 0207 433 6214 or email email@example.com
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 4 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 5 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 6 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 7 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 8 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 9 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 10 Letters: Local business, vaccination, Abacus and The Ponds