Man dies after falling into Regent’s Canal
A man who fell into Regent’s Canal on Tuesday evening has died from his injuries in hospital.
The man, in his 20s or 30s, fell into the water shortly before 8pm.
Emergency services arrived at Camley Street in King’s Cross and tried to rescue him.
But he disappeared under the water and was recovered at 10pm. He died from his injuries in hospital shortly after midnight.
Police are treating the death as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
The man had not been named as the Ham&High went to press.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians