Man dies after falling into Regent’s Canal
A man who fell into Regent’s Canal on Tuesday evening has died from his injuries in hospital.
The man, in his 20s or 30s, fell into the water shortly before 8pm.
Emergency services arrived at Camley Street in King’s Cross and tried to rescue him.
But he disappeared under the water and was recovered at 10pm. He died from his injuries in hospital shortly after midnight.
Police are treating the death as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
The man had not been named as the Ham&High went to press.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 4 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 5 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale