Man dies after falling into Regent’s Canal
A man who fell into Regent’s Canal on Tuesday evening has died from his injuries in hospital.
The man, in his 20s or 30s, fell into the water shortly before 8pm.
Emergency services arrived at Camley Street in King’s Cross and tried to rescue him.
But he disappeared under the water and was recovered at 10pm. He died from his injuries in hospital shortly after midnight.
Police are treating the death as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
The man had not been named as the Ham&High went to press.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17