Man cut free from car after collision in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters had to free a man trapped in a car following a collision in Golders Green.
Crews from Euston and West Hampstead were called to Golders Green Road at 6.47am after two cars collided.
Paramedics treated one person at the scene.
West Hampstead crew manager Greg Yeoman said: “Firefighters assisted London Ambulance Service crews to release a man who was trapped by the nature of his injuries.
“The driver of the other vehicle was not trapped. Both were treated by ambulance crews.”
You may also want to watch:
The London Fire Brigade attended a total of 4,541 road traffic collisions in 2016, up from 4,054 in 2015.
- 1 Man in hospital after stabbing in Crouch End
- 2 Cyclist dies after Crouch End car door crash, police appeal for witnesses
- 3 Camden's £50k Covid-19 fall in house prices bucks north London trend
- 4 Camden Covid-19 vaccine bus comes to JW3
- 5 Nazanin's family 'still waiting' and expect Iran ordeal to pass 2,000 days
- 6 Builders finish first block in controversial Hornsey Town Hall development
- 7 'Ejiofor leadership took significant steps to improve social care services'
- 8 Highgate residents challenge plans for 'intrusive' 16-metre 5G mast
- 9 Amazon Fresh convenience store without tills opens in Chalk Farm
- 10 Jimmy C obituary: Crouch End blues musician who 'brought so much love'