Man cut free from car after collision in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters had to free a man trapped in a car following a collision in Golders Green.
Crews from Euston and West Hampstead were called to Golders Green Road at 6.47am after two cars collided.
Paramedics treated one person at the scene.
West Hampstead crew manager Greg Yeoman said: “Firefighters assisted London Ambulance Service crews to release a man who was trapped by the nature of his injuries.
“The driver of the other vehicle was not trapped. Both were treated by ambulance crews.”
You may also want to watch:
The London Fire Brigade attended a total of 4,541 road traffic collisions in 2016, up from 4,054 in 2015.
- 1 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 2 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 3 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 4 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 5 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 6 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 7 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 8 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 9 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots