Man cut free from car after collision in Golders Green
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters had to free a man trapped in a car following a collision in Golders Green.
Crews from Euston and West Hampstead were called to Golders Green Road at 6.47am after two cars collided.
Paramedics treated one person at the scene.
West Hampstead crew manager Greg Yeoman said: “Firefighters assisted London Ambulance Service crews to release a man who was trapped by the nature of his injuries.
“The driver of the other vehicle was not trapped. Both were treated by ambulance crews.”
You may also want to watch:
The London Fire Brigade attended a total of 4,541 road traffic collisions in 2016, up from 4,054 in 2015.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres