Eleven arrested as man dies in Euston hotel lobby after being stabbed
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched a murder investigation after a man was stabbed to death in Euston last night.
Police were called to the Wesley Hotel in Euston Street at 10.44pm to reports of a man who had been stabbed.
When they and the London Ambulance Service arrived, they found a man suffering from stab injuries. He was pronounced dead at 11.31pm.
According to Scotland Yard, the man entered the lobby of the Wesley Hotel from the street and collapsed.
Hotel staff came to his aid and rang emergency services.
You may also want to watch:
Urgent enquiries are taking place to identify the victim and inform his next of kin. A cordon is now in place.
Eleven people have since been arrested on suspicion of murder and are in custody in London police stations.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 3 When Prince's Sign o' the Times shop opened in Camden
- 4 'He was mesmerising': Barney Hoskyns on Prince, five years on
- 5 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 6 Boy George and Bananarama join Kenwood 2021 concert line up
- 7 Temple Fortune's Cohens Jewellers celebrates turning 50 - a year late
- 8 'Football is everything': Camden United on tackling knife crime and supporting community
- 9 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street
- 10 Mary Feilding Guild: New Highgate owner claims 'widespread Legionella'
Any witnesses and anyone with information concerning this stabbing is urged to call police on 101 quoting CAD 7945/18 Feb or Crimestoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111.