Man arrested following a stabbing in Muswell Hill
Police arrived at Sydney Road to find a 34-year-old man with a stab wound to his chest.
The London Ambulance Service treated the man at the scene before taking him to hospital.
His injuries are described as “not life threatening.”
A 40-year-old man, who is known to the victim, was arrested nearby on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
He is currently in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The case is being investigated by officers from Barnet CID.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 8 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'