Man arrested following a stabbing in Muswell Hill
Police arrived at Sydney Road to find a 34-year-old man with a stab wound to his chest.
The London Ambulance Service treated the man at the scene before taking him to hospital.
His injuries are described as “not life threatening.”
A 40-year-old man, who is known to the victim, was arrested nearby on suspicion of causing grievous bodily harm.
He is currently in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The case is being investigated by officers from Barnet CID.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 10 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley