Man, 89, with dementia reported missing from Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find a missing 89-year-old man from Kentish Town believed to have severe dementia.
Joseph Coyle was last seen at 3.30pm on Monday at his home address and police in Camden are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare.
The pensioner is a slim white man, 5ft 7ins tall, with white/blond hair. He has a scar on the left side of his nose.
Officers said Mr Coyle takes medication to treat severe dementia and is also hard of hearing.
He is known to frequent Highgate, Islington, Kensington and Westminster and particularly likes Regents Park and other open spaces.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen Mr Coyle is asked to call police in Camden on 101 or the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Appeal to find four children missing from north London with father and grandmother
- 6 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 7 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 8 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 9 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 10 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets