Man, 89, with dementia reported missing from Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
An appeal has been launched to find a missing 89-year-old man from Kentish Town believed to have severe dementia.
Joseph Coyle was last seen at 3.30pm on Monday at his home address and police in Camden are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare.
The pensioner is a slim white man, 5ft 7ins tall, with white/blond hair. He has a scar on the left side of his nose.
Officers said Mr Coyle takes medication to treat severe dementia and is also hard of hearing.
He is known to frequent Highgate, Islington, Kensington and Westminster and particularly likes Regents Park and other open spaces.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who may have seen Mr Coyle is asked to call police in Camden on 101 or the charity Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
- 9 Archway murder investigation launched as 15-year-old victim named
- 10 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid